The Open-Distance-Learning (ODL) system is a unique and challenging mode of education offered at the University level. This system provides ample opportunities for those who desire to have University education at their place of work or residence. Distance Education programmes are specially designed for :
- Candidates who discontinue their formal education owing to pecuniary or other circumstance.
- Candidates residing in geographically remote areas.
- Candidates who cannot get admission to a regular college/post graduate department.
- Employed persons who cannot pursue their study as full-time candidates.
- Individuals who wish to pursue learning for knowledge sake.
- Employed persons who are missing their promotion due to lack or degree.